• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGlowingHeart

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Glowing Heart. Make by myself using Photoshop. Its not perfect yet, but still people can see it is a heart. XD Hope you guys like it!

Keywords:
Heart, Human, Glow, Red
Contents

BTNGlowingHeart (Icon)

Reviews
00:57, 16th Jan 2011 Pyramidhe@d:
Level 21
Did Valentine's Day come early and kinda reminds me of that one map from Blizzard with the two heart islands.

This is a pretty meh example but my heart thing goes darker as it goes out on one side, and the other side it goes lighter, as the light source is coming from the right. Having a light source in the middle isn't usually "interesting" so you should have it on one side.
Another thing I did was made the glowing light actual rays, instead of a white aura. You don't have to do this, but it might look better.
Obviously you can do better than this cos I made this on paint.
heart.JPG

Level 15
This is a pretty meh example but my heart thing goes darker as it goes out on one side, and the other side it goes lighter, as the light source is coming from the right. Having a light source in the middle isn't usually "interesting" so you should have it on one side.
Another thing I did was made the glowing light actual rays, instead of a white aura. You don't have to do this, but it might look better.
Obviously you can do better than this cos I made this on paint.
View attachment 96252

You making fun of paint?