• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGeneralRatavaIcon

This is my fourth Icon. It is made for my Roleplay Characther, General Ratava, in my thread in the Roleplay Forums - "(A new idea) ORP Story - Avatars #1! :D"...

Only made, because I needed an image of him in the thread... I took inspiration from the Warcraft II Footman and the Warcraft III Special Grey-bearded Paladin. Think it turned out pretty good and I'm proud of it... If anyone could make a model to it, it would be great... I'm sure that will be much useful!

EDIT: YAAAAAY! :D My first approved Icon! :D :D :D

Rate and comment, please :)

Please give credits (You can decide that yourself, but I will surely appreciate it... :D). Don't edit and do not tell anyone it's you who made it... Blah blah and all these things...

Keywords:
Adam, DK, adam-dk, ANM, Amargaard, Jalokin95, Human, Soldier, Footman, Paladin, General, Captain, Ratava, Avatar...
Contents

BTNGeneralRatavaIcon (Icon)

Reviews
14:54, 5th Apr 2010 enjoy: Might be useful.
Level 19
Aaarhh! This is getting hard...! I can't see it myself (I don't think he looks flat or 2D) :-/

But I will do what I can...

Anyway, may I upload new Icons, that's just an edited version of this?? Here's images, showing the changes:

174866-albums3028-picture26732.png
174866-albums3028-picture26844.png

- Amargaard / ANM / Jalokin95

Last edited: