• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGeneralKallrogIcon

My sixth Icon. I made this one for my Avatar-story too, for Maskens secondary characther, General Kallrog - Check the Roleplaying Forum "(A new idea) ORP Story - Avtars #1! :D"...

It is an edited version of General Ratava, and I think it turned out even better than him... So here I give you, General Kallrog :D :D If you have more questions about the person in the icon, then be sure to visit the holy user-profile of Masken, or you can simply ask (comment) here...! If someone would make a model for him (Or any of my other icons) then I would be glad, you can contact me on my user-profile (Or here)! :D

It will be useful for Human or Dwarven leaders. Or footsoldiers as well...

Please: Enjoy it, rate it and comment it :D

Do not edit without permission, if you have a request tell me instead... You don't have to give credit in your maps, but if people diectly ask you who made this, then tell them... :D

Keywords:
Adam, DK, ANM, Amargaard, Jalokin95, General, Captain, Kallrog, Avatar, story
Contents

BTNGeneralKallrogIcon (Icon)

Reviews
22:28, 7th Apr 2010 enjoy: I am only approving this one, since they are so much alike.

M

22:28, 7th Apr 2010
enjoy: I am only approving this one, since they are so much alike.