• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGDrakeSpear

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Hey hope you didn't miss me too much
this is just a spear i tried to make to test if i still have the skills. :)
and i must say i still got it

Keywords:
spear, phoenix, weapon, blade, flame, fire, hot, golden, drake
Contents

BTNGDrakeSpear (Icon)

Reviews
08:46, 9th Oct 2013 enjoy: Shouldn't it have a handstopper, so you don't slide your hand up on the blade? Well, it's too cartoonish. The blade doesn't look like metal, and the highlights and shading need to be blended better. Also, the background...

M

08:46, 9th Oct 2013
enjoy: Shouldn't it have a handstopper, so you don't slide your hand up on the blade? Well, it's too cartoonish. The blade doesn't look like metal, and the highlights and shading need to be blended better.
Also, the background color is too bright, it takes focus off of the weapon. Try to define your weapon more with shading and highlights.
Awaiting update.