• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGDElectroWhip

well i like making lightning weapons so here is another whip

Keywords:
lightning, thunder, flash, light, whip, weapon
Contents

BTNGDElectroWhip (Icon)

Reviews
19:03, 6th Dec 2014 Sin'dorei300: Commented. Awaiting update.
The Panda
[~] New Icon Rules, this icon seems to be useful enough for approval considering old review.
Level 6
The lightning of this looks like blue-glowing branches of a tree (I am not pretnding to offend you, sorry if I am), I think it needs more work. As for the shape, it is quite good, I like it.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Looks too small, zoom into the whip itself making an ankle sorta like this. Also, it is quite blurry at the moment i would try to make it sharper too the eye. Lastly you don't need a lot of random lightning bolts in random places, i would just stick with lighting going around the whip itself instead of jolting off in random places. And, i see brown spots in the lighting also, not sure what they are.