• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFrostBolt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
frozen hammer....................................

Keywords:
hammer, frozen, storm, bolt
Contents

BTNFrostBolt (Icon)

Reviews
21:34, 1st May 2011 enjoy: I see the shape of a hammer, but no actual hammer. This looks mostly like smudge. Please make the hammer more obvious and detailed, and remove some of the clouds, so it seems like it's the hammer making the light/frost...

M

21:34, 1st May 2011
enjoy: I see the shape of a hammer, but no actual hammer. This looks mostly like smudge. Please make the hammer more obvious and detailed, and remove some of the clouds, so it seems like it's the hammer making the light/frost.

enjoy: No changes made. Rejected until updated.

Level 7
Looks more light a mist to me. I dont really see the bolt, or lightning of some sort.

Edit: Ah I see now. So frozen hammer... so its supposed to be like Stun Bolt, but its a Frost Bolt?

I had to do a lot of thinking to get this one. Maybe outline the hammer a bit more. Make its the primary focus for the eyes as well by adding more detail to the center.

Level 6
I think this is really good, the ice-hammer looks like it's creating a wave of frosty mist on impact!