• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFlower1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: JollyD
Im not sure about what is this... i think its a flower? :D

Sorry this is my first icon, you can give me any feedback, i dont care :)

I updated the DISBTN, just made it a bit darker... i dont know if it worked on the hive.

Keywords:
flower red orange yellow mushroom
Contents

BTNFlower1 (Icon)

Reviews
21:37, 14th Jan 2012 Pyramidhe@d: What the hell is this suppose to be.

M

21:37, 14th Jan 2012
Pyramidhe@d: What the hell is this suppose to be.

Level 5
Needs a lot of work to be a flower or a proper icon. You shouldn't just plop out something random and find a fitting name for it. Plan what you want to do, and plan how you will manifistate your idea. It will be easier for us to give you feedback as well.

There are a lots of random icons spreaded on the hive so i thought that woudnt be a problem...

Level 25
There is no problem with it, it is just for your own sake, you will notice that it is easier for you as well to create something that looks good, if you know what you want to do yourself. Also, as I stated, it is easier for us to give you feedback if we know what you are trying to create.

Level 5
We all are hostile as we are DONKEYS OF THE SEA
I apologise for my random Comment.
Anyway SKC.. This like they said, needs more shading and stuff it just looks way to random and wierd and perhaps quite useless for people who need icons for their creations. Compared to that Ice Staff you insulted earlier, I find this not as well shaded and things I said above, as the Ice Staff. Please Try to be a bit encouraging to resources that are not actually that bad. Thank you. I would REP for first Icon But I gave away too much +rep in the last 24 Hours :)

Level 5
Anyway SKC.. This like they said, needs more shading and stuff it just looks way to random and wierd and perhaps quite useless for people who need icons for their creations. Compared to that Ice Staff you insulted earlier, I find this not as well shaded and things I said above, as the Ice Staff. Please Try to be a bit encouraging to resources that are not actually that bad. Thank you. I would REP for first Icon But I gave away too much +rep in the last 24 Hours :)

I dont insult and i dont compare icons, piss off.

Level 30

this is just 1 icon, he will get skill later, yeah we can suggest a detail it a bit, in purpose of his personal artgrowth, not more

edited: i have recently found this
lc_240.jpg

1. This type of line is ok,
2 and 3 - the line turns into the leaf edge, what i suppose is wrong

Level 5
I already told you, "Read full conversations before you spam bullshits on my profile thx" .

Now shut up because you are really annoying me. Seriously, stop annoying me.

And stop searching for my posts, you are really pathetic.

Also for "i dont insult" i meant icons, if you have a bit of brain iq, atleast 1 u can get what i said "I dont insult and i dont compare icons, piss off." Im talking about icons did ur brain get it? OFC not. And yes, im actually insulting you, Fuck you.