• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFlamingMeteor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A flaming meteor, comment and vote :)

Keywords:
flame, blaze, meteor, shower, blast, burst, fire
Contents

BTNFlamingMeteor (Icon)

Reviews
23:45, 5th May 2010 enjoy: Seems like you just use smudge to make this. Rejected.

M

23:45, 5th May 2010
enjoy: Seems like you just use smudge to make this. Rejected.

Level 8
This is cool & all, but it does not look WarCraft/StarCraft style. Needs more fire characteristics.

EXAMPLES

Spell_fire_firebolt02.png
Spell_fire_fire.png
Spell_fire_volcano.png
Spell_nature_unleashedrage.png

You could fix it by making the flame trail longer and more solid, not chippy. Also, try not to use dark red in the flames, but the flame borders/glow (don't know what to call it) and try using white where the 'hottest spots' are. Another thing is the background - darken it. One more thing to add, I don't really see a meteor there, you might want to make a 5-20% visible rock.

Well, I can't draw anything nearly as good as your icon, but heck, that's why I make others feel the same.

Last edited: