• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFireSword

FrostFireSwords is one frost sword and one fire sword crossed. I thought i could seperate the swords if someone would like to have just one of the swords as icon. On suggestion from Scythy Dervish.

Keywords:
fiery, searing, burning, flame, fire, hack, slash, frostfire, sword, blade, knife
Contents

BTNFireSword (Icon)

Reviews
22:40, 25th Aug 2010 enjoy: Simple but nice :)
Level 8
Looks great. Good for most game types ^^ you join this and the frost one and you get the frostfire one ^^ epic. Keep those awesome icons coming.
+rep for you.

Last edited:
Level 25
can you make like another version of your frostburn, but instead of a firebrand and an icebrand, its 2 fire brands =)

I would love to! But unfortunately it is not possible for me right now. I am on a vacation and don´t have access to my files or even photoshop right now. Won´t be back until february at the earliest either. Sorry man!