• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFireMage

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey due to recent issues I haven't be able to update my previous icons however they are in the works. I thought that because I and to make this icon for my Campaign that people might enjoy it. I am using it in combination with CloudWolf's Royal Archmage skin for Jaina but it could theoretically be used for the normal Jaina coloured red. It is simple and will be updated but I thought it works better if his icon is to holy for what you need.

Keywords:
Jaina, Royal, Arch, Mage, Fire, Princess, Witch,
Contents

BTNFireMage (Icon)

Reviews
18:27, 13th Mar 2016 Sin'dorei300: Please, read the Icon Submission Rules. Submitted Icon Resources have to be at least 50% freehand work. Recolors and copy-pasting of other artworks are not considered freehand content. Screenshot icons are...

M

18:27, 13th Mar 2016
Sin'dorei300: Please, read the Icon Submission Rules.
Submitted Icon Resources have to be at least 50% freehand work. Recolors and copy-pasting of other artworks are not considered freehand content.
Screenshot icons are allowed under the condition that you are the author of the corresponding resource.