• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFireArmor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Next try to make an icon ^^

It is an fireaura shoulderpad, big pic here:
176505-albums3061-picture34470.png

and psd in the first post :D

Keywords:
Fire, Armor, Shoulderpad, Shoulder, Fiery, Flame, Burning, Burn
Contents

BTNFireArmor (Icon)

Reviews
15:33, 27th Aug 2010 enjoy: The fire is smudge abuse. I can find you a tutorial on how to draw the fire, if you want, since it most of the times, gives a nicer looking result. The armor needs shading and highlights, and to be defined. also, more 3d...

M

15:33, 27th Aug 2010
enjoy: The fire is smudge abuse. I can find you a tutorial on how to draw the fire, if you want, since it most of the times, gives a nicer looking result. The armor needs shading and highlights, and to be defined. also, more 3d feel to the under part. It looks rather flat. For an example you can make the end of the under part more round, since then it will look less flat. Also, there should be a part of another spike visible. It would be placed on the side of the shoulder pad which we are not able to see, but the top of the spike would still be visible :)

Level 25
The shading looks quite weird. For instance, why is there only hard light on the orange part, and not the grey? And why does the orange just stop at the middle of the icon, on the lower part of the shoulder, that looks a bit odd to me.
You should also add some more details to the lower part of the shoulder, since it looks rather flat/boring, but i think this one can turn out really great with some more work, it looks nice allready, but needs a bit fix. :)