• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFearyHeal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Made of a creeshot of a tail.

Full pic:

156108-albums1397-picture49602.jpg

Keywords:
Feary, Dragon, Heal, Spell, Tail, Yellow.
Contents

BTNFearyHeal (Icon)

Reviews
11:12, 2nd Aug 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Looks blurry and I cant tell what this is meant to be.

M

11:12, 2nd Aug 2011
Pyramidhe@d: Looks blurry and I cant tell what this is meant to be.

Level 49
try make it less segmented, and more organic (less angless please :) )
Also, zoom in, add some perspective (let tail comes from us out and angles around sparking light). Also, farie dragon is multicolored in pink and seal, but there i see purple and dark semi-green, semi-blue, also, u can add some sort of reflextion on the edges of the dragon. try out.

Btw, i can make an example for you, as i see that icon :)

Level 9
It comes out blurry in the small version, I don't like it like that... Don't know how to fix that.

FIX IT PRO

Feel free to edit and post it to me, I'll give you rep. I can give you the PNG with 2 layers Tail & Glow.
Thats because the big pic is too detailed,thats why it comes out blurry