• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFatalSwing3

Reactions: deepstrasz
Also made for my current projects ToA and Secret project. Enjoy!

Update, remove the copies and replaced with a smudged grey, Also added shine

Keywords:
Barbaric, Fatal, Swing, Strike, Warrior, Barbarian
Contents

BTNFatalSwing3 (Icon)

Reviews
11:44, 14th Nov 2010 enjoy: Do I spy with my little eye, some not freehand here? Remember that mirroring, or cnping a drawing you made and just place it more times, and changing opacity, is not freehand work. You will have to draw the sword 3 times...

M

11:44, 14th Nov 2010
enjoy: Do I spy with my little eye, some not freehand here?
Remember that mirroring, or cnping a drawing you made and just place it more times, and changing opacity, is not freehand work. You will have to draw the sword 3 times. Can you show some wip.

enjoy: Hmm what about making some WOSH lines instead? Whatever those are really called q:

enjoy: No changes made. Well, I guess it is useful..

Level 11
Another masterpiece, another annoying critique post :)

When you swing a sword, you usually do it from up to down and not down to up. You should also make some more 'illusions' as well.

Attachments

• exampley0.jpg
    exampley0.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 118
Level 11
Why does it looks like it is missing some red backround colour where the (like Enjoy call it) 'WOSH' is. You should just add some weak red or something there, considering the blured swing.

But exept from that, have you made a very good update :]

Level 21
Would be useful for the passive ability for the Blademaster.
Never really like the icon that Blizzard provided for his passive ability