• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNETGoldenLocks

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Locks of gold enslave your enemy to your will. Constructive criticism are welcome! :)

Update: Sharpened, lessened Grand Lock's golden-ess.
Update: Recolored background.

Keywords:
Golden, Chains, Golden Locks
Contents

BTNETGoldenLocks (Icon)

Reviews
00:08, 9th May 2013 enjoy: I am guessing your favorit color is yellow, since you've used it in all the three icons I have seen today. First, you need to stop using the glow, since you do not know how to use it, without making your icons look...

M

00:08, 9th May 2013
enjoy: I am guessing your favorit color is yellow, since you've used it in all the three icons I have seen today.
First, you need to stop using the glow, since you do not know how to use it, without making your icons look blurry, so wait, and practice that more first.
Your icons also lack shading and highlights in general, and you really need that. You also need to define your icons. You can do that with shading.

Since the icon in question is metal, here is a tutorial for you! :)