• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEquipmentButton

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Love
Reactions: GhxBronie
This is a template for creating inventory or equipment icons as seen in my Advanced Equipment System.

I got a lot of messages to upload an empty icon so take this one ;)

The normal Icon is the button with black background and the disabled one a version without a background (-> alpha channel)

Keywords:
inventory, item, rpg, hero, equipment, backpack
Contents

BTNEquipmentButton (Icon)

Reviews
12:23, 10th Mar 2012 Pyramidhe@d: Also, this is not the kind of icon that gets submitted here. This icon is only useful as far as someone uses your system. That means it is a resource FOR that system and such would have to be attached to your...

M

12:23, 10th Mar 2012
Pyramidhe@d:

Pyramidhe@d;2106864 said:
actually. you need to show that this is yours. that you have drawn the icon.

the moderation of icon is independent from the moderation of the spell section.

otherwise, just attach the icon on the spell section.
its useful, but not as an icon that people would look for by itself.

Also, this is not the kind of icon that gets submitted here. This icon is only useful as far as someone uses your system. That means it is a resource FOR that system and such would have to be attached to your system, not as a separate entity on the icons section

Well, several projects may benefit from it, as this can change the look of the inventory completely (I remember this one being used in the Diablo 3 mod/map here?).
Let me quote myself
"This is a template for creating inventory or equipment icons as seen in my Advanced Equipment System."

I used this to create the inventory icons of this system!

i got so many requests to upload the icons...