• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEnergyOrb

I added more free hand, perhaps you'll like this version better. :p Just to clear things up, the whole thing was made from scratch. [[Edit]] added black glow on the edges of the DISBTN and detailed backround to cover blurr.

Keywords:
energy orb yellow lightning holy light
Contents

BTNEnergyOrb (Icon)

Reviews
Werewulf: Fix the DISBTN, as in like add a black fade around the edges, i dont like the bg in the icon, looks very blurry, if you fix up those points ill see on approving it. EDIT: alright, thnx, thats better now, this just fits in, could use alot...

M

Werewulf: Fix the DISBTN, as in like add a black fade around the edges, i dont like the bg in the icon, looks very blurry, if you fix up those points ill see on approving it.

EDIT: alright, thnx, thats better now, this just fits in, could use alot more freehand but... ill accept it. (eg, make it look less flat and more realistic)