• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNElite

Reactions: Big Dub
Iconpack downloaded from http://www.wc3sear.ch/
Contents

BTNElite (Icon)

Reviews
16:10, 17th Oct 2008 Hawkwing: [Approved] There are some small problems here and there, but there not even the slightest bit noticeable in game.

M

16:10, 17th Oct 2008
Hawkwing:
[Approved]
There are some small problems here and there, but there not even the slightest bit noticeable in game.

Level 3
Wth...wl that does look like an Elite...but wth! :shock: k dude really my friend made Halo icons of an Elit, and it was sooo better than this! :lol: Dude to me that kinda sux. 2/5 Plus where is the splited mouth? :shock: Dude...

That doesn't look like a Elite from Halo... more like from another type of game...Needs a lot of improvement...2/5
-HaLo 2

Level 2
Hey fuck that guy under my commint this icon owns 50/50 that other commint that guy made he sounds liek a dick "my frind made halo icons that whear WAYYYYYYYY beter thin this" lol i bet if ne 1 calls him a name all he says is stfu Noob. :lol: