• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEggSplosive

This is the set of fitting icons for my Egg-Splosive models (attachment & missile). Check out the model for a detailed discription! Feel free to use them in any way you want! Have fun with them!

EDIT 1: my thanks to -Grendel and i3lackdeath for their good advice. Thanks to their advice and suggestion, this set of icons could be improved! :thumbs_up: Tried to make the icon a bit rounder, at least as much as possible.

EDIT 2: made the egg much rounder than before. Should look more egg-alike now and not that much like a stone or rock. The icon itself is harmless, but be careful when playing with the fitting model! There's great EggSplosion danger! :wink:

Keywords:
egg, eggsplosive, explosive, egg bomb, egg grenade, grenade, missile, explosive missile, bomb,
Contents

BTNEggSplosive (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath ApprovedDate: 2013/Jan/21 01:41:58 Reasons:Corresponding resource approved. Not necessarily the best way to display this very model of yours, but I guess it will work nonetheless. [TR]Staff Contact Submission Rules

M

I3lackDeath

Approved
[tr]
Date:
2013/Jan/21 01:41:58
Reasons:
Corresponding resource approved.
Not necessarily the best way to display this very model of yours,
but I guess it will work nonetheless.​

Staff Contact

Yes, create a smooth shape.
Also, "egg-splosives". You never cease to surprise me.
Would be great if you could add something that makes this look like an actual egg (break it, show yolk and the like).
Thanks for the advice. Changed it as good as i could. :wink: Yup, it's supposed to be an emptied or hollowed-out egg filled with a sensible explosive substance. It can be thrown like a grenade, and the impact after the toss triggers the detonation. It's not a usual egg. :wink:

EDIT: just wait till you see my next model, it will be quite a new concept, but it will deal (more or less) with missiles & explosives. :wink:

Looks like a rock......
I mean it perfect if used like for a rock!!!!
And if I'm not mistaken it's not a screenshot but an icon!!!!!!
Very good job with the roc...egg icon!!!!!!!!!!
No matter what it is:
5/5:goblin_good_job:
Lol, it actually is a screenie. :wink:

Person:OH NO!!! EVERYBODY OUT!!! A TERRORIST ON THE FRONT!!!

Terrorist:EGG IN THE HOLE!!!

+rep uncle
Rofl :grin: Well, the Terrorist should be named ''The Riddler'' :wink: