• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEarthShock

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Earth Shock ---- World of Warcraft Shaman Spell...

The icon is totaly different of the one of WoW... but i made it for who wants to have this spell in their maps...

Version 0,1

Keywords:
Earth Shock, Nature, Leaf, Leaves, Green, Yellow, Explosion, Poison.
Contents

BTNEarthShock (Icon)

Reviews
01:25, 17th Oct 2009 Pyramidhe@d: i mistook this for a germ icon...:P anyways, the leaves need to be more defined. right now you cant see them amongst all that green. maybe give them a dark green outline? or adding a more defined shine and shade to...

M

01:25, 17th Oct 2009
Pyramidhe@d: i mistook this for a germ icon...:p
anyways, the leaves need to be more defined. right now you cant see them amongst all that green. maybe give them a dark green outline? or adding a more defined shine and shade to make them stand out more.
and since is icon is called Earth Shock, i suggest you incorporate some sort of shock ripple image in your icon

i mistook this for a germ icon...:p
anyways, the leaves need to be more defined. right now you cant see them amongst all that green. maybe give them a dark green outline? or adding a more defined shine and shade to make them stand out more.
and since is icon is called Earth Shock, i suggest you incorporate some sort of shock ripple image in your icon