• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDragonSword2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A dragon Sword .. just for practice :p ....

I am getting good am i ?....

Have fun ... pressing that icon :D

Changelog -

Fixed the image ext...

THNX ALOT to """" Palaslayer """ for helping me fix the icon ...

Changed the hilt :p

Keywords:
Dragon, Sword, lime, great, EPIC, Rmx, ext...
Contents

BTNDragonSword2 (Icon)

Reviews
09:38, 14th Aug 2009 zombie2279: A simple piece of work, not too good quality either. That applies to the full pic aswell. The shading, especially on the handle is messed up and the cracked parts really distort is, as they are not visible when it's...

M

09:38, 14th Aug 2009
zombie2279: A simple piece of work, not too good quality either. That applies to the full pic aswell. The shading, especially on the handle is messed up and the cracked parts really distort is, as they are not visible when it's resized, so I suggest you either make them bigger or remove them. I don't really see why it's called a "dragon" sword anyway, maybe a few decorative elements resembling things related to a dragon would also come in handy. Some more highlights on the blade would also do good. Maybe zoom in so there will be more room for details.

Rejected until updated.