• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDnD4

Reactions: Spet and Stanakin
Death and Decay
i always loved the spell Death and Decay. the words have a nice ring to them
so i thought i might replace the icon with something more appropriate than a rose

update
mushrooms darkened

update
mushrooms changed, skull tweaked

update
moar tweaks

Keywords:
spell, undead, lich, maggots, mushroom, skull
Contents

BTNDnD4 (Icon)

Reviews
13:43, 17th Oct 2009 enjoy: The teeths could use some change. More highlights, and stronger shading. Maybe define the skull abit more. Over all good. enjoy: Good job.

M

13:43, 17th Oct 2009
enjoy: The teeths could use some change. More highlights, and stronger shading. Maybe define the skull abit more. Over all good.

enjoy: Good job.

Level 24
i think the colors are much too bright for a 'death' related icon. not as good as your mace, still approvable.

i think you should make different coloured mushrooms, maybe some more grey in them? since they shall decay, they should not have that healthy colour, also you might want to make some parts of the background black. also add some slightly bleach parts to the skull.

i rly like that skull and maggots are ok as well, but i think u could change or remove black mushrooms or what it is. Mushrooms are somehow spoiling the icon and imo its an unnessesary detail.

unnecessary details are necessary
i'll see about changing the mushrooms... damned mushrooms

thanks for the positive and helpful comments everyone