• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDemonKnight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Iconpack downloaded from http://www.wc3sear.ch/
Contents

BTNDemonKnight (Icon)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date= 4th of February, 2008 Approval status= Ignored Rating= None

M

» Wolverabid «

Date= 4th of February, 2008
Approval status= Ignored
Rating= None

Level 13
Yeah, what the hell is that shit, seriously, i dont see anything, the point of an icon is to show the unit/object from a CLEAR view, here there is billion stuff, it's like being a beachwatcher on a crowded beach and trying to find a blonde woman with a tatoo on her leg.

Level 2
I can almost sort of make out something. It looks cool . . . but it is just too small to be of much use.

Level 4
Wormskull:Yeah, what the hell is that shit, seriously, i dont see anything, the point of an icon is to show the unit/object from a CLEAR view, here there is billion stuff, it's like being a beachwatcher on a crowded beach and trying to find a blonde woman with a tatoo on her leg.

Exactly. :D

Level 4
i cant see anything, just some red lightings and some kind of knight in it.

Well im sure even if we cant see it its a good icon :twisted: