• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDemonicSpawn

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Its a demon spawns from a human's chest, it looks better before resizing it
I made the chest and NFWar made the hand, so
~Give credits to us if used~

● Zoomed out a bit

● Changed the hand color
● Added more blood

Keywords:
Demon, Demonic, Spawn, Summon, Chest, Blood, Bloody
Contents

BTNDemonicSpawn (Icon)

Reviews
22:37, 26th Sep 2009 Zombie.: This is actually a very good idea, but the execution is way too lacking. The proportions of the person are messed up on the man, the injury's blood effect need a better color scheme, preferably add more emphasis on...

M

22:37, 26th Sep 2009
Zombie.: This is actually a very good idea, but the execution is way too lacking. The proportions of the person are messed up on the man, the injury's blood effect need a better color scheme, preferably add more emphasis on detailing the flesh and the guts. Above all, the demon needs something to make it recognisable, proper, more evil-looking red-black demonic claws, preferably making them larger and with a better shading as an addition. Either way, this won't get approved unless the demon is given more work.

5th Oct 2009
Zombie: No changes made, rejected until updated.

Level 16
The WIPs are nice (esp. the 3rd), but when you convert it into the icon it seems to lose so much detail, for example the unclear torso shape. And I thought the blood and hands is actually a red scorpion :D

May I suggest a little more work on both torso and hands, plus zoom out a bit so I can see more. Good idea anyway.

Level 12
Lol nice WIPs, as people said, but when resized, the detail loss is too big.
Not to mention in W3, it's gonna be even worse.

I think a simple zoom in (ye sorry lol :p ) would do, and exagerating the bright red colors that we can see in the last WIP. point is to force it to show on the resized icon.

When you've managed to do that, this is icon is gonna be full win.