• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDeadlySpotFinal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
hello there :D
this is my first icon i ever did, so pls give me some feedback and ideas how to improve it :)
enjoy it if you use it (and give me some credit of course(om nom nom :3redit))

do not repost or distribute it without my permission :p

Keywords:
orc, dwarf, critical strike, critical, strike, blood, head, dead, sword, kill, damage
Contents

BTNDeadlySpotFinal (Icon)

Reviews
10:22, 31st Jul 2009 zombie2279: Terrible execution, but it's a creative idea. Make the sword more visible, it blends in with the random red glow which is utterly misshaped and unrealistic. Use more colors when detailing the blood and observe other...

M

10:22, 31st Jul 2009
zombie2279: Terrible execution, but it's a creative idea. Make the sword more visible, it blends in with the random red glow which is utterly misshaped and unrealistic. Use more colors when detailing the blood and observe other splash effects to make it more accurate. The face, needless to say requires complete reworking. The sword is well, almost good enough, but it's oddly familiar and highly different from the rest's quality.

Rejected until updated.

Level 8
well its "supposed" to be a human guy who has a sword going through his head :D

i didnt save the 350 x 350 one -.-' there you could see it clearly :D
thanks for the reply :) i will try to make the next one more clearly and with a bigger picture
+rep