• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCWWoodenShield02

Reactions: deepstrasz
The second upgrade of my wooden shield icon.

shield.png
shield02.png
shield03.png

Keywords:
Wooden, Shield, Spiked, Spikes, Brown, Defend, Defense, Level, Two, 2
Contents

BTNCWWoodenShield02 (Icon)

Reviews
11:41, 22nd Nov 2010 enjoy: Pretty cool. Nice style.

M

11:41, 22nd Nov 2010
enjoy: Pretty cool. Nice style.

Level 13
The perspective with the shield and the addon spiky thing doesn't really agree with eachother i think, like the shield has the perspective on the right side to be slightly bigger but the spiky addon thing does not, since it is slightly more pointed upwards. this is just a small fault. and also i don't think the spiky addon is centered right. Sorry for being so harsh :p, but you truly are a master at making materials. The small faults like perspectives and positionings can be unappealing to the human eye, and irritate some people who are very sensitive about such things.

I give it a 3.5/5(rating 4) at the moment but i hope you improve these shields since they are of great quality and these little things keeps getting in the way :), keep the good work up!

Level 30
The perspective with the shield and the addon spiky thing doesn't really agree with eachother i think, like the shield has the perspective on the right side to be slightly bigger but the spiky addon thing does not, since it is slightly more pointed upwards. this is just a small fault. and also i don't think the spiky addon is centered right. Sorry for being so harsh :p, but you truly are a master at making materials. The small faults like perspectives and positionings can be unappealing to the human eye, and irritate some people who are very sensitive about such things.

I give it a 3.5/5(rating 4) at the moment but i hope you improve these shields since they are of great quality and these little things keeps getting in the way :), keep the good work up!

thanks for the great review! :)

Yea, I know what you mean :p As a skinner, you don't have to worry too much about perspective as everythings a top-down view so I guess I've gotten into some bad habbits lol

Ty for the really useful feedback! :)