• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCursedGun

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Cursed Pirate Sword

Ive updated it.Putem some black fog on background.

Credits and Enjoy!!!

Keywords:
Pirate, Purple, Cursed, Hook, Sword, Gun.
Contents

BTNCursedGun (Icon)

Reviews
11:59, 8th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Rejected for now
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

11:59, 8th Sep 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Rejected for now

Level 48
I suggest you to remove the background, and make it black. This goes to all of your icons. This:
89166d1283866970-btncursedgun-cursed_pirate_blunderbuss.png

Looks pretty amazing in my opinion. The background ruins it all. I also suggest you run a Sharpen filter when resizing to 64x64(In Photoshop, Filters-->Sharpen-->Sharpen).

Here, I made a little... Example. You can use it if you want. I took your big image and moved it around\sharpened it in Photoshop a little bit. It came out a lot better than what you have right now, in my opinion:

CursedGun.png

Last edited:
Level 25
I suggest you to remove the background, and make it black. This goes to all of your icons. This:
89166d1283866970-btncursedgun-cursed_pirate_blunderbuss.png

Looks pretty amazing in my opinion. The background ruins it all. I also suggest you run a Sharpen filter when resizing to 64x64(In Photoshop, Filters-->Sharpen-->Sharpen).

Here, I made a little... Example. You can use it if you want. I took your big image and moved it around\sharpened it in Photoshop a little bit. It came out a lot better than what you have right now, in my opinion:

View attachment 89182

Indeed it did. Though the glow can have a bit more improvement neithertheless ;)

Level 27
No no no no, you got that all wrong. We dont CnP here.
What's the source of what he's CnPing?
More CnP?
Is it? I'd have to know the source in order to say for sure.
This icon looks like I saw it somewhere
Can you tell me where?
I feel like i've seen it somewhere as well.
Hey, that's great. Where does it feel like you saw it?

You know, if you're accusing him, and never get any proof, it might make you look like you have some sort of personal grudge against him.

Level 48
Hakeem, he claims they're made by his brother. He has .PNG files but apparently has no idea how to use them to make it have a black background. Which leads me to believe that he simply right-clicked and copied an image from somewhere in the internet and pasted it in Paint or whatever. Which of course leads me to believe he has no .PSD files or the original .PNG files on his computer. Until he provides clear proof that they're made by his brother(e.g. his brother shows up, links to his gallery and inside his gallery he says something like "Yes, they're made by me and he is my brother and he has permission to post those") or gives us the .PSD files with layers and all, I have no reason to believe they really are made by his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.