• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCrusaderShield

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first icon i made with GIMP. This is my first computer generated artwork (besides the stupid paint pitctures i made before), so please go easy on it :)

Keywords:
crusader shield red item defence blocker reflect retaliate
Contents

BTNCrusaderShield (Icon)

Reviews
11:05, 10th Apr 2010 enjoy: Lacks 3D effect. Looks plain and flat. It lacks definition, highlights, and proper shading. I suggest you find some tutorials.

M

11:05, 10th Apr 2010
enjoy: Lacks 3D effect. Looks plain and flat. It lacks definition, highlights, and proper shading. I suggest you find some tutorials.

Level 16
Lacks proper highlights, and shadows. The lines that make up the shield aren't very straight. Really lacks definition, overall. For example, the metal part of the shield seems to overlay the red part. Given that, it would have depth, and therefore would have some form of shadows on it.

~Snap