• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Btncrdragonbloodfirebreath

Reactions: deepstrasz
Fire river merchants, have brought powerful weapons to you, please take a look and enjoy.

Dragon blood - Fire Breath - not as lethal as the Venomous drool

Keywords:
blood, dragon
Contents

BTNCRDRAGONBLOODFIREBREATH (Icon)

Reviews
11:22, 30th Jul 2010 enjoy: More art than icon.
one of them I did, I think it was for Black-Road campaign, dont remember, I dont remember 1/3rd of all icons I did, and lost probably 20% of them in these years. But that icon was never uploaded here, and I think it is dragon appropriate.

Now, I hate uploading lots of icons, because I hate converting all to blp. Even on my free time I will not upload more than 6-7.

---
Lolz, yes the names are long, sorry, I know its hard to read, will NEVER happen again. At first I had all separated with_these_underscore_things, but the website collapsed the words together after uploading process.
---