• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCR_Human_Bloodlust

Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

BTNCR_Human_Bloodlust (Icon)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date= 19th of September, 2007 Approval status= Approved Rating= (10) Outstanding! Main points: [x] The icon has the required minimal formats (an active one and the corresponding disabled one). [x] The files work correctly in...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date= 19th of September, 2007
Approval status= Approved
Rating= (10) Outstanding!

Main points:
[x] The icon has the required minimal formats (an active one and the corresponding disabled one).
[x] The files work correctly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 1
Hey any chance you can make me a Blademaster Bloodlust? I would really appreciate it b/c I would love to use it in a DoTA hero I'm making (Bloodrage Berserker)... Thx

P.S. I'd also like to use ur Blindness icon as a vampiric aura effect... If u have anything better or u can make a more Vicious Thrist type icon i'd love it.

Oh, and a 5/5 on all ur work i've seen so far.

Level 4
Nice icon. First thing I thought when I saw it on the list was "This would make a sweet Bloodlust icon". I'll probably use this in my footmen war to replace the default Bloodlust icon. Keep up the good work man 5/5