• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNConfederacyBand

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
The band symbol is the symbol of the Terran Confederacy of Starcraft.

100% Freehand except for those small stars, which I used a brush, nothing much though.

I know you can't tell its a band, I'm working on it, I just need a few tips on how to make an arm. I'm ... eh.. at arms.

Keywords:
Star Craft, Terran, Confederacy, Marine, Band
Contents

BTNConfederacyBand (Icon)

Reviews
21:36, 20th Jun 2009 zombie2279: Well then. It's too simple, you will need to pull somehow more details on it, make it look more like cloth or convert it into a flag and make it wave. 8:08, 23th Jun 2009 zombie2279: Rejected until updated.

M

21:36, 20th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Well then. It's too simple, you will need to pull somehow more details on it, make it look more like cloth or convert it into a flag and make it wave.

8:08, 23th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Rejected until updated.

Level 35
Well, since it was used by the CSA and KKK during and after the American Civil War, it has a slight bit of racist meaning attached to it, though the flag has been converted into more like a sign of rebellion lately. Since views on this flag differ (seeing that Mississippi is still using it although there have been several proposals to remove it), I have to consult others what their stance on this topic is.

Level 18
Well, since it was used by the CSA and KKK during and after the American Civil War, it has a slight bit of racist meaning attached to it, though the flag has been converted into more like a sign of rebellion lately. Since views on this flag differ (seeing that Mississippi is still using it although there have been several proposals to remove it), I have to consult others what their stance on this topic is.

Shite, didn't know that.