1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNChaosWyvernRider.blp

Submitted by Karmaman56
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
an Icon for my Chaos Wyvern Rider skin. (i don't know how to attach assets)

a chaotic Version of the ordinary wind rider that have Drank the demon blood of the burning legion.

just a screenshot i took using Warcraft III Viewer and edited the rest with GIMP.
i purposely made this blurry for an pastel like effect. but the blurriness won't matter for the original image since converting the image to 64x64 and made it as an icon by the used of Icon Maker.

not my best work since i'm no expert artist or expect me to draw since i'm literally bad at coloring but a little good in editing. there's no chance this will get approve since i'm not artistic enough but this might prove useful or not. and the green stuff drooling down on his mouth is Mannaroth's blood that he drank or just mountain dew that Gul'dan made for the orcs that gave all orcs fel energy turning them to chaos/fel orcs.

[​IMG]

Update:

change the icon to look more clearly.

Keywords:
Orc,Fel,Chaos,Demon,Wyvern,Rider
Contents

BTNChaosWyvernRider.blp (Icon)

Reviews
Murlocologist
Generally, it needs to be sharper and I'm not talking about sharpening tool. You should try using smaller size brush as smudging with big size brush turned your image blurry. Green glow on eyes is ok, but one on mouth is not. You can hardly tell it is...
San
San
Quoting from Murlocologist, substandard as author is not willing to update it.
  1. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Very hard to tell what it is at first glance, maybe define it up a little more?

2. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Like you said, it's a "chaotic" version. I can hardly guess what this icon represents.
    I found out that it's a corresponding icon for your skin.
    So, i suggest you to choose a more favorable angle, or try to edit it(to be more recognizable).

3. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Still has some parts that could use more defining but it looks good.

4. Murlocologist

Murlocologist

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Generally, it needs to be sharper and I'm not talking about sharpening tool. You should try using smaller size brush as smudging with big size brush turned your image blurry. Green glow on eyes is ok, but one on mouth is not. You can hardly tell it is fel orc under that mask. Red in background could be more subtle, it overwhelms the image.

When it comes to wc3 matters, it reminds me more of wildkin (it seems you cropped out from original wyvern texture), but that's less important than technical stuff you should fix.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  5. San

San

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Quoting from Murlocologist, substandard as author is not willing to update it.