• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNChameleon

Because I need a chameleon icon for my upcoming map. I created this . . .

I used GIMP .

288nln9.jpg

Changelogs :

Partially defined the mouth.
1fjleq.jpg

Changed the background .
Define more :)
icons_17225_btn.jpg

I can't upload a larger image because I'm really tired :|

Keywords:
Lizard, Color, Green, Reptile, Tongue, Scale, Claw.
Contents

BTNChameleon (Icon)

Reviews
11:57, 27th Mar 2014 Sin'dorei300: Green! Green everywhere! It's too boring cuz of poor color variation, the details are lost in the icon, lacks shading and the glow looks too smudged. Define it better and make it smoother. 08:52, 30th Mar 2014...

M

11:57, 27th Mar 2014
Sin'dorei300: Green! Green everywhere!
It's too boring cuz of poor color variation, the details are lost in the icon, lacks shading and the glow looks too smudged.
Define it better and make it smoother.

08:52, 30th Mar 2014
Sin'dorei300: Change the glow's color and make it smoother.

13:36, 6th Apr 2014
Sin'dorei300: Awaitin' update.

11:48, 8th Apr 2014
Sin'dorei300: Useful.

I've seen you've made many animal icons lately.
Do u intend to make a zoo out of the icon section?

I like to make an animal icon . I want to make a pack which contains animals :)

I see that you're quite determined to have some of your icons approved sigeland. Am I right?

*Sigelang is the right term :) which means "go for it"

Yeah you're right . . .
:D

Last edited:
Level 30
Looks decent but some critics (feel free to reject some suggestions if you find it acceptable to and also, not an icon maker, just pointing out stuffs.):

You should put more emphasis to the Chameleon's mouth and could be better if you would place some stripes in the chameleon which is another variation of a chameleon. I think it gives much more significance and acceptable design into it or either retain this one and make another variation linking to the one with the stripes. But the Background looks fairly simple but good.

Overall, I think this looks useful though and why not maybe approve?

Thanks for accepting , :)

I think it could be pretty useful, seeing that you struggle a bit to make it right:)

What struggle ?

I agree, this looks good enough for approval to me. Also, there's a chameleon model in the database so this is pretty useful. (or does he need permission from chriz. and olofmoleman now, eh?)

I don't need permission because Chriz last visit is 06-18-2012 .. ..
:D