• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBrute

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Meh, not that good, a picture of a Covenant Brute.

Brutes, due to the rebellion of the Elites, have elevated to a position of military command. Although not the brightest of Covenant species, their upper body strength makes up for it. Brutes are highly dangerous, and sometimes go on unstoppable rampages that could take out a Warthog. Their strength matches the Elites, and their resilience surpasses them, as they require no Energy Shield for protection. Brutes look like a cross between a gorilla and a rhino.
Halo again.

100% freehand. I know it is not the best icon. Perhaps some suggestions would help.

No model for this one, but I will be making one for my UTM.

UPDATE 1: Undefined, improved the fur.

Keywords:
Brute, Covenant, Alien, Ape, Gorilla, Rhino, Fur, Mohawk, Ugly, Rampage, Rage, Halo
Contents

BTNBrute (Icon)

Reviews
23:17, 11th Dec 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Same thing. Black lines, not enough shading.

M

23:17, 11th Dec 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Same thing. Black lines, not enough shading.