• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBloodSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first icon that I uploaded here in the Hive Workshop. This sword is used by the Blood Elf Captain.

Keywords:
Blood, Sword, Captain
Contents

BTNBloodSword (Icon)

Reviews
03:51, 12th Dec 2013 Kimbo: Hi there venger07 Sadly, this icon does not have enough freehand in it. Do not get me wrong, it looks nice, but you have only blacked out one part of the blade and recoloured some areas. It is just too similar...

M

03:51, 12th Dec 2013
Kimbo: Hi there venger07
Sadly, this icon does not have enough freehand in it.
icons_16717_btn.jpg
BTNSteelMelee.jpg

Do not get me wrong, it looks nice, but you have only blacked out one part of the blade and recoloured some areas. It is just too similar sadly.

The icon rules state that icons must have at least 50% freehand. Sadly I am going to have to reject your icon, and I apologize for this massive delay (I was recently promoted to icon mod).

However, hit me up if you need help making anything freehand :) I can provide you with guides and advice on making a freehand approvable icon. Remember, don't give up! Cheers :)

Level 23
Well, edits are only allowed if they are more than 50% freehand, or extremely useful, and I don't believe this is either. If you have to consider how much it would take to draw the original icon that you edited, would you then say that you drew 50% of this icon?
You can send me proof in a private message, by uploading your evidence in a pastebin and link the pastebin to me. Here is pastebin;here

Level 13
Well, edits are only allowed if they are more than 50% freehand, or extremely useful, and I don't believe this is either. If you have to consider how much it would take to draw the original icon that you edited, would you then say that you drew 50% of this icon?
You can send me proof in a private message, by uploading your evidence in a pastebin and link the pastebin to me. Here is pastebin;here

Well, I guess I can say 50% is free hand.. you can compare it with the Iron Steel Swords from techtree upgrade... ok I will paste that when I have time.. I'm just renting in computer shop..