• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBloodCleaver

Blood Cleaver
A weapon that deals immense pain on it's victim and render the wielder to leech the blood of the enemy and convert it into a form of life force to the wielder.

A random weapon in my mind, but somehow inspired by Illidan's weapon. Can be use as lifesteal item/ability or anything that fits your imagination.

This icon is made possible thanks to CRAZYRUSSIAN's icon tutorial. Made from scratch in Photoshop CS3.

Update:
30/7/2011 - redefined the color tone.
22/11/2011 - added keywords

Keywords:
blood, cleaver, life, steal, ,demon, demonic, red, double, edge, sharp, dual, lol
Contents

BTNBloodCleaver (Icon)

Reviews
11:30, 2nd Aug 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Looks useful.
Level 12
I think the big pic ain't very good, but since you asked, here it is.
attachment.php

btw, is it because you wan to make sure it's mine? just asking because this is my 1st time submitting a resource, so i guess the originality of the icon maybe somewhat questionable. I've tried attaching a .psd file, but it just keeps say Connection Reset. this happen quite frequent to me since Ralle changed the server.. really hope it will be fixed. If the .psd file is urgent, tell me. i'll try my best to upload it somewhere.

EDIT:
I've updated it, giving it a more defined detail and color tone.
BeforeAfter
attachment.php
icons_14066_btn.jpg

Attachments

• BloodCleaver.jpg
    BloodCleaver.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 699
  • icons_14066_btn.jpg
    icons_14066_btn.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 992
Last edited: