1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNBloodCleaver

Submitted by AL0NE
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Blood Cleaver
A weapon that deals immense pain on it's victim and render the wielder to leech the blood of the enemy and convert it into a form of life force to the wielder.

A random weapon in my mind, but somehow inspired by Illidan's weapon. Can be use as lifesteal item/ability or anything that fits your imagination.

This icon is made possible thanks to CRAZYRUSSIAN's icon tutorial. Made from scratch in Photoshop CS3.

Update:
30/7/2011 - redefined the color tone.
22/11/2011 - added keywords

Keywords:
blood, cleaver, life, steal, ,demon, demonic, red, double, edge, sharp, dual, lol
Contents

BTNBloodCleaver (Icon)

Reviews
11:30, 2nd Aug 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Looks useful.
  1. 11:30, 2nd Aug 2011
    Pyramidhe@d: Looks useful.

2. Rmx

Rmx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Big image plz :)

3. AL0NE

AL0NE

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I think the big pic ain't very good, but since you asked, here it is.
    Preview
    [​IMG]

btw, is it because you wan to make sure it's mine? just asking because this is my 1st time submitting a resource, so i guess the originality of the icon maybe somewhat questionable. I've tried attaching a .psd file, but it just keeps say Connection Reset. this happen quite frequent to me since Ralle changed the server.. really hope it will be fixed. If the .psd file is urgent, tell me. i'll try my best to upload it somewhere.

EDIT:
    I've updated it, giving it a more defined detail and color tone.
    Before After
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  4. Ketsuno Anson

Ketsuno Anson

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't doubt the originity,but the weapon is too small

5. AL0NE

AL0NE

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Honestly, i think so as well. but sadly, the angle of the weapon cant be changed anymore because i forgot to save an unchanged angle version of it. Stupid me...