• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBloodandfire

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a salvaged icon from my other icon(which i deleted). it had CnP in it and as zombie2279 correctly said i cant have 2 CnP icons of one resource so i deleted it
i went back to the image and i deleted the CnP part. then i made this from the red outline it left.

doesnt really look naga anymore, more of a blood monster/demon

guess you could use it as bloodlust

btw. tell me if i cant use CnP for outlines. i dont know to what extent you could use CnP for icons

edited Tuesday 30
well. meant to be studying english but who really does there homework any. was gonna fix this as paladon said on friday but fixed it now. it resembles nothing like before. like Darkey suggested, it resembled a wildkin so i decided to hell with it and finally add the bottom beak

Keywords:
blood, naga, crazy, lust, frenzy, demon, fire
Contents

BTNBloodandfire (Icon)

Level 19
:( I like the first one the best.
Maybe try to make it without CnP
Apart form that, my fave would be the 2nd/3rd ones (they look the same to me), but with a less SOLID looking eye-flare thing.
If that isnt possible (or you just cant be bothered), then teh 3rd one (looks like a dragon turtle, which is good, since they aren't normally associated with fire, despite their name)