• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBarbarianAxe

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
i am going on vacation tomorrow morning and thought i'D submit an icon before leaving for a week.

Keywords:
axe, barbarian, might, weapon, smash, whatever,
Contents

BTNBarbarianAxe (Icon)

Reviews
01:16, 17th Oct 2009 Pyramidhe@d: put some white on the top right cos the shaft is blending in too much with the black i like the white glow around the blade but as said, it also is blending too much. maybe a thicker black outline around the whole...

M

01:16, 17th Oct 2009
Pyramidhe@d: put some white on the top right cos the shaft is blending in too much with the black
i like the white glow around the blade but as said, it also is blending too much. maybe a thicker black outline around the whole thing? or maybe change the glow to some other colour

Level 24
Try to differ the overall colour of the BG to make the main idea stand out a bit more. because that BG made me think that this was at a completley different angle when i first looked at it.

But overall, it looks good. the end of the blade looks like white goop, and not like a sharpened edge.

3/5

~Dentothor

This is just completely true.

well, the axe blends way to much with the background.

Not one of your better icons mate.

/sign. if i find some time i'll rework this... right after my contest submission. and after that i'll do my concept art... and then something for paladon... ugh. damn it.