• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBannerOfTheShadows

Reactions: deepstrasz
Another Icon for the samurai pack. Its the opposite of my banner of the shogun. :cgrin:

Enjoy!

Keywords:
Shadows, Skulls, Undead, Doom, Samurai, Ninja
Contents

BTNBannerOfTheShadows (Icon)

Reviews
21:07, 30th Jun 2009 zombie2279: Quite good aswell, but the skulls appear to be rather weird and somehow distort the flag underneath. Try to give the skulls another position and increase their quality. You might aswell want to give the flag some...

M

21:07, 30th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Quite good aswell, but the skulls appear to be rather weird and somehow distort the flag underneath. Try to give the skulls another position and increase their quality. You might aswell want to give the flag some leather-like looks.

14:33, 5th Jul 2009
zombie2279: I'm going to approve this only because it fits the other one.

You need to changr runes or chinisee leathers i dont know what they are.

they are random drawings i did on the flag. i have no idea what chineese letters are exactly but you get the idea.

Improve the sharpness of the "removed" parts of the flag.
Having these parts rounded makes..no sense.

Yeah ill do that then