• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAstralMagic

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, this is one of my first icons, the astral magic. Basicly, u can see a sun and a moon :p

Keywords:
Sun, Star, Moon, Lunar, Solar, Astral, Magic, spell.
Contents

BTNAstralMagic (Icon)

Reviews
19:37, 2nd Nov 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Got a big picture? Also, your moon is unclear. When looking at the icon, all I really notice is the sun and then the moon is just like a little extra.

M

19:37, 2nd Nov 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Got a big picture? Also, your moon is unclear. When looking at the icon, all I really notice is the sun and then the moon is just like a little extra.

Level 30
Try to make the sun more shiny, and move it slightly to the left side to make enough room to the moon. No need to shade out moon to make it look crescent, just apply some more glow to it as well. Also, using just yellow is not so good idea, try to stand out with red on the ,,tails" that goes to yellow as it approaches the center. Please, remove the black line that detaches the sun circle from the rays, and color it blindly white. Moon needs a touch of white or blue, and less crescent look.

I love the idea of the icon, and the execution is overall pretty good (aside from the things pointed out above).

Though:

Basicly, u can a sun and a moon :p

Ummmm I don't think anyone has any idea what you're trying to say here.
"Basically, you have a sun and a moon"
"Basically, you can summon a sun and a moon"
"Basically, you can harness the power of the sun and the moon"

?

Level 7
I love the idea of the icon, and the execution is overall pretty good (aside from the things pointed out above).

Though:

Ummmm I don't think anyone has any idea what you're trying to say here.
"Basically, you have a sun and a moon"
"Basically, you can summon a sun and a moon"
"Basically, you can harness the power of the sun and the moon"

?
yeah, sorry, tiping error :p :vw_unimpressed: