• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNarcanesword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: crimson fire
This is an arcane sword made by me. Have fun with that icon. All comments are welcome.

Keywords:
arcane, sword, fantasy, firing
Contents

BTNarcanesword (Icon)

Reviews
16:20, 1st May 2011 Pyramidhe@d: yeah
Level 11
i think i can see the sword just behind the red...thing... but honestly it looks more like fireworks.

Redo the decorations with some more color variety, also they need to be smaller so they wont cover up the shape of the actual sword

Level 49
Well, i planned it would be a sword but then the decorations covered it. So the sword is behing the decorations.

Don't you like it?? I think it is excellent and a good artwork.

humilityless newbie.

Bad artwork and bad concept and desing. U have to look some tutorials and good artworks about icons. Check NFWar's bigpictures gallery.

Level 8
its really undefined :/ seems like...fireworks?
remake it with a sword in the middle and the colors going around it abit transparent. like a prisma maybe.