• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNArcaneStaff

Just an icon for my model. Represents a wooden stick which involves an arcane energy.

==== Version 0.2==============================
*reworked background
185652-albums3042-picture26254.jpg
185652-albums3042-picture26255.jpg

===========================================

Keywords:
Arcane, Staff, Wand, Stick, Magic, Blast, Purple, Wooden, Enchanted, Power, Sinister.
Contents

BTNArcaneStaff (Icon)

Assets
Reviews
21:37, 26th Mar 2010 enjoy: Corresponding resource approved.

M

21:37, 26th Mar 2010
enjoy: Corresponding resource approved.

The lighting looks good, although if you look closely, you'll realize that it's a Lens Flare effect. The problem with Lens Flare is that it blurs the icons up, when you are working or resizing them into small dimensions. The blur effect is enhanced with the grey touch up in the background. Try switching the color of it. The wooden part of the circular outline should be defined a bit more.

Edit: Better! ;)

Last edited:
Level 11
Your stuff is awesome :)!
But i'm alittle confused about the icon.
The wings on the staff... i can't find 'em on the icon... atleast nothing that looks like 'em.
Even though i'm impressed, diden't knew you was that good at iconsNmodeling toghether.
Nice work !