• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAngryMonster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I am very new at skinning and making icon so...

Tell me if i should put something more!

And thank you for the comments!

Keywords:
Monster, angry, anger, angry Monster, green, lizard, red, red eye, eye, scale,
Contents

BTNAngryMonster (Icon)

Reviews
15:45, 12th Sep 2009 oh_snap: The eye looks displaced, and should also be located at the center of the icon. Quality needs to be improved, including definition and the shapes.

M

15:45, 12th Sep 2009
oh_snap: The eye looks displaced, and should also be located at the center of the icon. Quality needs to be improved, including definition and the shapes.

Level 13
the firebolt was poorly made and the borders were wrong! if you search on "fireball", "fire bolt" and "fire ball" it will come up extremely many icons that are way better... even blizzard icons came up! so the creativity was 0/5 since there already is hundreds of them.. the quality wasn't good either.

now about this icon.. make the eye clearer and remove the red color around the pupil and make it more white! and this isn't a picture of an angry dragon.. because this is more like a monster eye i think! if you want it to be an angry dragon show more of the picture, we want to see the dragon!! anyways 1.5/5

Level 7
the firebolt was poorly made and the borders were wrong! if you search on "fireball", "fire bolt" and "fire ball" it will come up extremely many icons that are way better... even blizzard icons came up! so the creativity was 0/5 since there already is hundreds of them.. the quality wasn't good either.

now about this icon.. make the eye clearer and remove the red color around the pupil and make it more white! and this isn't a picture of an angry dragon.. because this is more like a monster eye i think! if you want it to be an angry dragon show more of the picture, we want to see the dragon!! anyways 1.5/5

Do you meen the old one or the updatet one? Because the new one is this.

But, the tutorials are really crap.
When they show up in the gimp in picture and explaining it doesnt even work... how can they make icons with so high qualtiy and sharped?

about the icon
Ok, i will change it later...

Attachments

• BTNFireBolt..jpeg
    BTNFireBolt..jpeg
    1.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Level 16
The green skin is very interesting indeed, but the eye itself needs more polishing. Put more focus especially on the pupil, and give the eye a clearer shape.

Its a Japanese carp swimming in a green pool. No, seriously xD And then I saw the name "BTNAngryMonster". Then I envisioned the Japanese carp is a particular nasty monster. Then after another look do I realize its a reddish eye of a furious monster

Level 16
Ah, nice improvement on the bottom eyelid. Tinker a little bit more on the top eyelid maybe, to give it an angrier look. And once you're satisfied with the shape, work on the eye colour a bit also, like giving the white parts different shades at the right and left eye tip. The rest is up to you :)