• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAngarakWarriorIcon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is one of my first icons, made by the Photoshop Program and is just an edited version of the Bandit Icon. I don't know the rules... May I copy a Blizzard-image or...?

Well, it's made for one of my own maps which is only 20% in progress - I plan to make it huge. This Icon is for the Angarak (A race in my map) Warrior.

The Angaraks:
The Angaraks are an ancient race native to the black mountains in the northern part of the world (Which is called T.a.r.m.u. until I found another name). Together with their God, Torak, which they think is an enormous Black Dragon living deep beneath the Black Mountains, they controls a big part of the known World Map. They looks a little like Human, but with no pupils, a little more colorless skin and a darker mind behind their musculuar bodies...

I am curious to see what you think about it, because I have never uploaded anything in here before. Myself, i think it turned out pretty good - as I have always thought of Angaraks. I don't think it is going to be useful to many, other than myself... But lets see... :D Please, if I have broken any rules tell me: As I said, this is first time I upload and I don't wanna get bad reputation already now... :-/

I wanna thank some people:
- Blizzard Entertainment (For making the Bandit Icon)
- Adobe (For making Photoshop)
- Shadow Daemon (For making Button Manager)
- Thomas (The guy, i know IRL, that invented the Angaraks)

Keywords:
Adam, Thomas, ANM, Amargaard, Jalokin95, Tarmu, T.a.r.m.u., Human, Half Orc, Angarak, Soldier, Warrior, Brute, Grunt, Black Mountains, Torak, My first
Contents

BTNAngarakWarriorIcon (Icon)

Reviews
07:43, 27th Mar 2010 enjoy: No, Cnp is not allowed on the site. But I can see that you didn't know, and are sorry :) Icon need to be atleast drawn 50% by hand. Please read the rules before uploading more.

M

07:43, 27th Mar 2010
enjoy: No, Cnp is not allowed on the site. But I can see that you didn't know, and are sorry :) Icon need to be atleast drawn 50% by hand. Please read the rules before uploading more.

Level 4
I think it looks cool, The info about the map was intresing too.
Are you going to post the Skin/Model of the Angarak too?

Last edited:
Level 19
Well, i'm not any skinner / modeller though I would like to try it... Maybe i'm good at it, but I can't get my tools (An example: Magos Model Editor) to work and is too lazy to solve the problem...

So in my map I just use the Bandit Model... Sad, but that's the truth! Anyway, I haven't broke any rules with this icon or...?

Level 19
Yeah... Is that against the rules?? If it is, then I will take it away again and say 'sorry' a thousands times...!

Just some questions: What is Cnp -guess it's copying a Blizzard Image, but I would like to know if it is that or what it is, so I don't make the same mistake again... And well, 50% Freehand - Guess it is that anyway, I edited anything on the Bandit-icon until it looked like an Angarak. If it is forbidden, then I'm still sorry, but I just wanna fight a little more for this.

Last edited: