• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNA7XBloodDiamond

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I'm back from camping! :D

The first of four diamond icons. :D

Please do not comment until all 4 are uploaded.

Give credits and don't modify without mah permission!

Keywords:
Diamond, Gem, Blood, Red, Ruby
Contents

BTNA7XBloodDiamond (Icon)

Reviews
22:20, 20th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: Please work on the shading. It's rather weak at the moment. This applies to all of your recent diamond icons. Hawkwing: Rejected. No updates were made.

M

22:20, 20th Jul 2009
Hawkwing: Please work on the shading. It's rather weak at the moment. This applies to all of your recent diamond icons.

Hawkwing: Rejected. No updates were made.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
This review is for all 4 of this icon.

Review,
------------------------------------
1-The diamond is lacking a bit, maybe straighten up the diamonds edges to get that perfect "diamond" type.
2-Background looks good, i like how you made it.
3-Add some detail around of on the diamond, what i mean is too add a line going around the diamond that is glowing or you could add some shines somewhere.
4-Might have to work on the shading a bit to make it more 3-Dish, just make it thicker or add on to the shading you have now.
------------------------------------

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can choose to use these or not, your choice.)
Thanks, Army-of-pandas.
------------------------------------------------