• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTN_CR_Claw_UPD

Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

BTN_CR_Claw_UPD (Icon)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date= 6th of September, 2007 Approval status= Non-approved Rating= (9) Excellent! Main points: [x] The icon has the required minimal formats (an active one and the corresponding disabled one). [x] The files work correctly in...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date= 6th of September, 2007
Approval status= Non-approved
Rating= (9) Excellent!

Main points:
[x] The icon has the required minimal formats (an active one and the corresponding disabled one).
[x] The files work correctly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 2
CRAZYRUSSIAN: ENJOY?!
Well, for me your 6 times upgradeable shields back these do not works. :evil: :evil: :evil: None of them :!: :!: :!: Hope at last you found out why and these will work. Dowloaded all 4 :!:
19.5/20 because i am not sure i trust these icons you make anymore. Otherwise you're a good icon maker. Congrats!
:twisted: -Bloodsnowman

Bloodsnowman - Photoshop doesn’t allow me to save alpha channels, so .blp will not work. (I do not know why)

SO,
After downloading (if you really like these icons) then convert them from .blp to .TGA and then Icons will work. (that is what I do when making Icons for my map)

I don't have time or will to fix them, so just drool over them or make them work.

If you are too lazy then that is not my problem.

All Icons are made with 24 resolution and 64/64 pixls size.

But you are going to have to replace the path name no matter if it is blp or tga. ...or...I'm not sure...Idon't know. Try it, I think that icons will work witout special path name.

Or just place this for a custom path before the name.

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\ for Icons
and
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\ for Disabled Icons