• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTN_CR_Amults

Reactions: deepstrasz
The magic potion.

One image from a pack of MANY.
Go here to download whole pack, if you want.

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?p=982844&posted=1

Keywords:
potion alchemy crazyrussian pack healing mana
Contents

BTN_CR_Amults (Icon)

Reviews
Werewulf: Nice icon pack CR, works fine. Although from what i see your pack contains TGA's, they should be BLP's as they are half the size and save space. Im going to approve this icon as my moderation is nothing to do with wc3c, but as said, a great...

M

Werewulf: Nice icon pack CR, works fine. Although from what i see your pack contains TGA's, they should be BLP's as they are half the size and save space. Im going to approve this icon as my moderation is nothing to do with wc3c, but as said, a great pack and a great icon.

Level 6
CRAZYRUSSIAN, I wished you labeled each icon in the group picture of them on wc3campaigns.net That would have been easier for me and I'm sure others to select which icons in your pack would befit my map or others' maps.