• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTN.DarkLight

Reactions: Barbafire
Iconpack downloaded from http://www.wc3sear.ch/
Contents

BTN.DarkLight (Icon)

Level 11
Impressive work... However, you still need to work on the upper-left and bottom-right corners, so that they reach the frame. And make the shadow (smoothing from frame to icon) go smoother. In the upper part, I see a dark part, followed immediately by purple. Make it more gradually.

These are important details... Fix them and it will be great!

~Daelin

Level 8
Impressive work... However, you still need to work on the upper-left and bottom-right corners, so that they reach the frame. And make the shadow (smoothing from frame to icon) go smoother. In the upper part, I see a dark part, followed immediately by purple. Make it more gradually.

You´ve right, maybe I´ll find the time to fix it ...

OgeRfaCes

omg

omg

Level 3
Expertly done. Something that I would expect from Blizzard.. possibly better.

My only complaint is the passive icon. The border seems to be a solid black border, when it should gradually fade to black like most passive icons. You should fix this when you get the time.

Other than that, very very detailed and excellent artwork. 4.8/5

Level 3
Wow, amazing OgeRfaCes! Really cool!

Oh, and yes, omg. The passive icon does look a little wierd It's still very good, though :eek:

Yep. It's good, but the passive looks funky and it has two little gap spots. Overall it looks great :)