• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTN.ChaosDimension

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Iconpack downloaded from http://www.wc3sear.ch/
Contents

BTN.ChaosDimension (Icon)

Reviews
19:28, 12th Sep 2008 Kimberly: cnp not allowed.
Level 11
*chuckles Any copy-pasting? Cuz making this fully yourself... you are either very good with photoshop, or dunno... but great improving in your skills if you made this entirely by yourself!

Not trying to offend you or something... but the improving in your skills is too incredible for me. :p

~Daelin

Level 8
actually, it looks like a cnp from an image by Breakerr (from deviantart), and no, it can't be made with photoshop (at least as far as I can tell), it was probably made using bryce or another 3d program.
*chuckles Any copy-pasting? Cuz making this fully yourself... you are either very good with photoshop, or dunno... but great improving in your skills if you made this entirely by yourself!

Not trying to offend you or something... but the improving in your skills is too incredible for me.

~Daelin

Yes I´m working more with 3D-programs as with photoshop ... if this is not allowed I´m going to use only photoshp next time ...

OgeRfaCes

Level 11
No, it is perfectly fine with me... as long as the icon looks good, I've got nothing against it. Though I personally rely strictly on photoshop.

Btw, if you are so good with modelling programs, why don't you make some warcraft 3 models? We could really use some original models as well, since the WoW invasion. :wink:

~Daelin