• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

'Bout Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Well it's been years since i made a serious introduction thread. Oh well...
Someone is stalking the stalker.

Usernames?
The_Optimizer [Garena]
UndeadImmortal [Hiveworkshop]

Birthdate?
May 13, 1999 (14)

Location?
Asia, Philippines

Fav. Games?
Wc3, AoE (All series), Yu-Gi-Oh (All series, I have 3 real decks of cards before but i lost them), Nemesis of the Roman Empire, and some classic Flash Games.

Personality?
I don't usually go outside, but i'm kinda shy when facing to people.

Fav. Music/s?

Current Occupation?
Student, i'm home studying.

How did you find Warcraft 3 (and World Editor)?
Well I was just playing random games when my father inserted a warcraft cd/disc on my P.C before, he gave me the plastic cover (I forgot what it is called) to me and yeah, i read through it. I enjoyed the game and looked through the folder of it to find cheats, then i suddenly saw the World Editor.

Worst Nightmare?
Having no internet connection.

Future Dreams?
I wanted to become a scientist but yeah, that's a long way.

Real Life Friends?
Well I have a lot of friends before, 'til we change location, they still can visit me here though, but that's a long travel.

Any Fears?
Insects.

Why do you love internet that much?
It does not make me feel lonely.

Any BF/GF?
No.

Well that's all for now, I'm pretty sure i missed something, you can ask me some questions if you want (Just make sure they aren't that personal). No I won't reveal my real name.

Last edited:
Level 20
1) why did you like Pony?
The MLP:FiM thread explains it all.
2) how did you find Hive?
UndeadImmortal said:
Was scrolling through Epicwar's maps, then i suddenly see the Hive's logo. I decided to click it since the word "Hive" convinces me to do it. Then yeah, i'm reading the news panel and i saw the maps section above it, clicked it, redirects me to a section full of maps, and I think to myself "The maps seems pretty good, i should probably upload my map here.". So yeah, i registered, uploaded my map, rejected, cried (lol jk). Since i don't have Garena at that time, i decided to join the chat room, where i met my first friend here: Ken-E.

Roland

R

Roland

UndeadImmortal, if you're 14 Years old. but when you born in 1999 you're 13 Years old. I'm just telling.. Amigo :3

Level 13
Well it's been years since i made a serious introduction thread. Oh well...
Someone is stalking the stalker.

Usernames?
The_Optimizer [Garena]
UndeadImmortal [Hiveworkshop]

Birthdate?
May 13, 1999 (14)

Location?
Asia, Philippines

Fav. Games?
Wc3, AoE (All series), Yu-Gi-Oh (All series, I have 3 real decks of cards before but i lost them), Nemesis of the Roman Empire, and some classic Flash Games.

Personality?
I don't usually go outside, but i'm kinda shy when facing to people.

Fav. Music/s?

Current Occupation?
Student, i'm home studying.

How did you find Warcraft 3 (and World Editor)?
Well I was just playing random games when my father inserted a warcraft cd/disc on my P.C before, he gave me the plastic cover (I forgot what it is called) to me and yeah, i read through it. I enjoyed the game and looked through the folder of it to find cheats, then i suddenly saw the World Editor.

Worst Nightmare?
Having no internet connection.

Future Dreams?
I wanted to become a scientist but yeah, that's a long way.

Real Life Friends?
Well I have a lot of friends before, 'til we change location, they still can visit me here though, but that's a long travel.

Any Fears?
Insects.

Why do you love internet that much?
It does not make me feel lonely.

Any BF/GF?
No.

Well that's all for now, I'm pretty sure i missed something, you can ask me some questions if you want (Just make sure they aren't that personal). No I won't reveal my real name.

We have several similarity: :D
  • Birth on 1999 (14)
  • Live in Asia
  • Fav. games: classic Flash Games
  • I don't usually go outside too
  • Worst nightmare: Having no internet connection
  • Fears: Insects (a little)
  • Love internet cuz: It does not make me feel lonely

btw, you fear insect. You must be fear of bully, isn't? usually people that fear such thing are also fear to be beat up (bully)....me? no no no :ogre_datass::ogre_icwydt::xxd:

Status
Not open for further replies.